Dr. Faris has conducted research of knee, elbow, hip and knee replacement as well as prosthesis design and development.
He has studied and researched techniques for complex problems in total joint replacement and revision and has been published in numerous professional medical and surgical journals, such as:
- Clinical Orthopeadics
- Journal Of Arthroplasty
- Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
His experience includes:
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honorary
- Internship and residency in orthopedic surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Orthopedic Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York
- Charter Member of the Association for Arthritic Hip and Knee Surgery