Problems and surgery of the foot and ankle, Orthopaedic Trauma
Dr. Knecht is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in the evaluation and treatment of foot and ankle problems and musculoskeletal trauma. He joined Northern Arizona Orthopaedics in 2004 upon completion of his Foot and Ankle and Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowships.
In their free time, he and his wife, Kristi, enjoy mountain biking, surfing, skiing, hiking and exploring the backcountry of Northern Arizona and Colorado. They are also both actively involved in annual orthopaedic mission trips to Central America, treating lower extremity deformities and hip and knee arthritis in areas of need.
- Foot and Ankle Fellowship: Sydney, Australia
- Trauma Fellowship: Auckland Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
- Orthopaedic Residency: University of Iowa Department of Orthopaedics, Iowa City, Iowa
- Doctorate of Medicine: New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society